As an operator of goods or passenger vehicles in the UK, it’s essential to maintain compliance with regulations. That’s where our Operator Licence Awareness Training (OLAT) comes in. Covering the responsibilities of the operator licensing system, the course will help you be compliant with the latest regulations.
Operator Awareness Training Course Features:
The OLAT course includes:
- Understanding operator licensing
- Managing your licence and complying with duties
- Ensuring vehicle safety and maintenance standards
- Managing drivers and ensuring they are properly licensed, trained and aware of their responsibilities
- Understanding DVSA compliance and enforcement, including roadside inspections and penalties.
- Can be delivered as a 7 hour module or broken down into two 3.5 hour modules.
- Can be delivered onsite or remotely.
- You will gain a thorough understanding of operator licensing and the responsibilities that come with it.
- Be better equipped to maintain your fleet and driver compliance.
- Manage your day to day fleet activities, reduce the risk of penalties and operate safer, more efficient vehicles.
- Improve your reputation through strong compliance that helps win new contracts and differentiates you from your competitors.
- OLAT training is investment in the continued professional development of your team.
The course is delivered by experienced instructors with years of experience in the transport industry. We use a range of interactive training methods to help you get the most out of your training. Don’t risk the future of your business. Contact us to learn more.