Unsafe vehicles are a costly and dangerous problem for commercial vehicle operators. This training helps commercial vehicle operators stay safe by being better able to identify problems.
Safer Vehicles Training Course Features:
- Group learning-drivers work in teams and share experiences to enhance learning about preventative actions that keep vehicles safe.
- Bitesize training of 3.5 hours, broken down into 4 workshops.
- Professional development that raises awareness of the importance of operating safer vehicles on the UK’s roads.
- Reduced risk of accidents/Incidents through increased driver knowledge on vehicle safety.
- Cost savings: Operating vehicles that are not safe can be expensive. By educating your drivers and managers, you can save money.
- Improved reputation: Operators who take steps to use safer vehicles demonstrate a commitment to safety, responsible driving and driver wellbeing.
This course provides training and awareness to drivers and managers about how to improve vehicle safety for a better outcome on our roads. Contact us to find out more.