The health and wellbeing of vehicle drivers is essential for safe and efficient road transport operations. This course recognises their importance and offers a range of solutions to support drivers on their journey.
Smart Driver Training Course Features:
- Recognising triggers: To assist drivers in finding the triggers that can affect their personal health and wellbeing and how to manage situations that may arise.
- Resource support: Assists in finding resources that support drivers’ health and wellbeing.
- Mental health support: Helping drivers locate the right support services like mental health professionals, counsellors and peer support networks.
- Safer driving: Helping drivers to stay alert and focused on the road, reducing the risk of accidents and improving road safety.
- Happier drivers: To improve drivers’ quality of life, helping them to feel more energised, focused and motivated.
- Reduced costs: Help to reduce the costs associated with absent drivers, accidents and Incidents, and improve turnover.
- Cost savings: For companies and improved productivity.
Contact us to learn more about how our training supports your drivers’ health and wellbeing and can help you achieve a safer, happier work environment.